- Using a clean light interface
- Does not consume resources
- Has proven to have a good real-time shield
- Is effective in catching malware, both from test scores and my personal experience.
- Is free
- Found a Trojan on my OneDrive which Microsoft had been missing for weeks..!
Like all things free there are drawbacks:
- Lack of configurability
- A nonexistent(?) quarantine management function
By logging in with an account of your choosing you get unlimited free protection – otherwise its limited to 30 days and of course the paid version will offer much more in terms of all round protection.
For advanced user who are well aware of where not to stray off too and with a decent awareness of the security threats on the internet this definitely a tool that I recommend exploring.