After a rather subtle episode 2 of the final season of Game of Thrones the predictions are coming in from every pundit on where the crown lands and who dies next. We have had the privilege of engaging an international team of specialist from different arenas of life to build one of the most reliable predictors in the history of this epic saga.
On the panel we have, Dr. Maciej Wojtyła from the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology Warszawa who specializes in Psychosomatic medicine. Giuseppe von Bruni a social activist for rights of Internally Displaced People in Europe and an active member of the Munich chapter of Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands. Finally we have Oscar Turan who is a PhD student and currently working on the Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Non-Cooperative Game Theoretic Models for Cyber Security at Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
After each Monday the panel shall converge and evaluate the likelihood of the the predictions from the Game of Thrones. Here are this weeks picks for unlikley theories.
- Arya uses Jamies face to kill Cercei – yet to be seen!
- Tormund Giantsbane gets risen as white walker to be put down again by Lady Brianne in a tear jerking encounter – yet to be seen!
- Dany is pregnant with Jon’s child and following the death of Jon his child shall claim the Iron throne – yet to be seen!
- Cerceis new born baby with Jammie is turned by the night king into a whitewalker – yet to be seen!
- For a detailed poll of who dies, lives or rises in the Battle of Winterfell see the post Lives, Dies or Rises as a Whitewalker